EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT (EBRD)
NCG Sweden holds three framework agreements with EBRD – all within EBRD’s Gender and Economic Inclusion Technical Assistance Framework but concerning three different pillars:
- Pillar 1: Access to Skills and Employment – with priorities on broadening access to skills, employment and sustainable livelihoods.
- Pillar 2: Access to Finance and Entrepreneurship – with priorities on building inclusive and gender-responsive financial systems and business environments.
- Pillar 3: Access to Services – with priorities on creating inclusive and gender-responsive services and public goods.
The framework agreements aim at reducing inclusion gaps and promoting equality of opportunities for all. Assignments under the framework agreements aim at creating impact on three levels – market, company and individual – each with their specific objectives and strategies/approaches.
For each of the pillar, NCG presents a pool of eight highly competent experts with proven track records in providing consultancy services in the areas of work that the framework agreements foresee. Assignments may include some or all of the following six components:
- Baseline and needs assessment (e.g., collecting socio-economic or sex-disaggregated data; reviewing client’s HR and other policies; investigating gender-based violence issues at the workplace).
- Stakeholder engagement and cooperation arrangements (e.g., mapping relevant stakeholders; developing a stakeholder engagement plan; training clients in stakeholder engagement and communication).
- Content development (e.g., actions to advance equal opportunities, sustainability models, tools and toolkits).
- Implementation support and capacity building (e.g., implementing training and work-based learning programs; training of trainers; delivering national and/or municipal policy dialogues).
- Monitoring and evaluation (e.g., developing evaluation and monitoring frameworks; observing the implementation; presenting the findings of monitoring activities).
- Communication and visibility (e.g., developing marketing materials; organising visibility events).
The framework contracts are in effect between March 2022 and August 2023.