Agriculture, Market Development and Employment (AMDE)
For this framework agreement, NCG Sweden participates in a consortium alongside Finnish Consulting Group – FCG Sweden (Lead Partner) and Nathan Associates London and Springfield Centre (Junior Partners). The consortium is ranked first in the agreement, making it the first to receive call-offs with a value of up to SEK 150,000. Any call-off above this value is subject to a renewed competition procedure.
The objective of the framework agreement is to provide Sida with additional expertise in the thematic main- and sub-areas below:
- Agriculture sector development
- Rural development
- Productive employment development
- Labor market
- Market Development
- Private sector development
- Trade development
Services under the framework agreement may include, but are not limited to, the following kind of assignments:
- Geographical and/or thematic analysis (such as inputs into country plans, strategy and policy processes, synthesizing existing analysis).
- Thematic/sector studies, feasibility studies, project preparation, appraisals, technical support, mid-term reviews of projects/programs.
- Advice to Sida and/or partners in connection with preparation and assessment during pre- and post-implementation of contributions as well as assessments and reviews in ongoing contributions.
- Portfolio reviews.
- Technical support and expert advice to Sida at global, regional, and country level for advocacy, dialogues and negotiations.
- Capacity development (such as training, development of training material, organizing educational events, etc. for Sida staff, cooperation partners, and other actors in development cooperation).